Whitelisting and blocking IP addresses is possible in one of the following 2 ways:
- Using the custom rules editor
- Using the Firewall tab on the WAF page.
To whitelist or block IP addresses from the Firewall page.
- First, click the WAF menu
- Next, select the WAF site you want to create the rule for.
- Now, no to Firewall.
- Finally, click Whitelist IP or Block IP.
- Whitelist: Whitelisting an IP address will exclude it from the StackPath Security Engine. Those IPs will be allowed to view the application's content without any security tests.
- Block: The IP address will be blocked from accessing your application.
Was this article helpful?
Share this Article