The StackPath control panel allows users to change the primary account email address of the actively logged in user.
- To start, navigate to https://stackpath.com/ and click “login” at the top right of the browser.
- Sign in then navigate to your contact information by clicking on your name in the top right corner of your browser window and choosing Profile from the drop-down menu
- You will be taken automatically to the Contact information section of your profile where you can find and update information like your email, password, phone number. Select the email field. Remove the email address currently associated with your account and type a new one in, for the purposes of this document we will use firstname.lastname@example.org as our new email.
- For security, you will be prompted to enter your current password below the new email address. Type your password in and click the blue save changes button.
- That’s it! If you received a green success message at the top of your browser you have successfully updated your information!