General CDN Solution for OpenCart is a paid web extension that helps web administrators manage content caching inside the OpenCart CMS.
This article will walk you through the most simple Static Assets Integration. To get the most out of StackPath (WAF and DDoS protection) you will need to use a Full Site Integration
Before you begin, it is highly recommended that you test the performance of your site using Google Page Speed or Pingdom Tools. You can test your site now and after setting up the plugin for a before and after performance comparison.
This tutorial assumes you've already gone through the steps to create a StackPath Site.
1.Download the General CDN Solution extension
- 2.1 Go to Extensions -> Installer
- 2.2 Upload your General CDN Solution extension
- 4.1 Set status for General and CDN for SSL to Enabled
- 4.2 Add your Edge Address or custom Delivery Domain to the custom domain in theme resources.
- 4.3 Check Yes for CDN Delivers Images, CDN Delivers JS and CDN Delivers CSS
- 4.4 Save your settings
Test Speed and SEO After Integration
Feel free to take a look at these articles for some possible next steps with your CDN Integration: