Changing your StackPath subscription is simple and can be completed directly from within the StackPath Control Panel.
This guide expects that you have already created a Stack. To learn how to create a stack, please view this support article.
Changing an Existing Plan
Follow these steps to change an Existing StackPath subscription:
- Open up the Profile drop-down and select Billing
- Select the Action drop-down for the Stack you would like to modify, and select Manage Stack Subscriptions
- On this page, review the current plan, and accept the prompt to select your new plan.
- You may also choose to Build Your Own Stack from the individual service options
- Or Select an Add-On service like Serverless Scripting
4. After selecting Next, please confirm the changes to the plan
Please note, that any services within the Remove Services box will be permanently deleted, and all technical configurations will be deleted permanently. You will need to start over with new Zones if you wish to add the service again in the future.
5. After confirming the changes, a confirmation message will appear at the top of the portal. and the changes have taken effect
6. You can verify these changes by returning to your billing section, and using the drop-down to view the services included in your selected Stack
Important Invoice Information
After a plan change has been completed the following changes will occur:
- The original plan will have a calculated prorated credit
- The new plan will have a calculated prorated charge
In this example of a plan upgrade, the credits do not equal up to the charge, so the subtotal comes out to a positive charge.
In this example of a plan downgrade, the credit for the original plan is greater than the charges of the new plan, so there is a negative subtotal, indicating account credit.
These account changes will take effect immediately, and your adjusted payments will take effect at the end of the billing cycle.