Changing your password through the StackPath Control Portal is a simple process. This article will provide a step by step walkthrough.
If you are unable to log into the StackPath Control Portal, you can also reset your password.
All passwords must meet the StackPath password complexity requirements. All passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and meet three (3) of the four (4) requirements below.
- Contain one or more lower case characters
- Contain one or more upper case characters
- Contain one or more numerical digits
- Include one or more special characters, such as @, #, $
Updating a Password
- Log into the StackPath Control Portal
- Select the Profile from the top-right dropdown menu.
- Select the Change Password button on the left of the portal.
- You will be required to enter your current password in the first field, along with the new password, you wish to use in the second field. Then lastly in the third field, you will need to confirm the new password.
- Once you have entered the required information, select the update button in order to save the changes.