Changing your password through the StackPath Control Portal is a simple process. This article will provide a step by step walkthrough.
If you are unable to log into the StackPath Control Portal, you can also reset your password.
All passwords must meet the StackPath password complexity requirements. All passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and meet three (3) of the four (4) requirements below.
- Contain one or more lower case characters
- Contain one or more upper case characters
- Contain one or more numerical digits
- Include one or more special characters, such as @, #, $
Updating a Password
- Log into the StackPath Control Portal
- Select the Profile from the upper right hand of the screen
- Enter the current password and then enter the new password twice in the Change Password prompt box