You can use this document to learn how to use Cyberduck to access object storage.
To use this document, you must have the following information available:
|The access key and secret key for object storage||
|The bucket's region||
Review StackPath endpoint URLs
Each region has a separate endpoint URL. Based on your region, review the list of endpoint URLs:
- s3.us-east.stackpathstorage.com or
Configure Cyberduck for StackPath object storage
- Open Cyberduck.
- In the top, left corner, click Open Connection.
- In the drop-down menu, select Amazon S3.
- In Server, enter the endpoint URL that includes your bucket's region.
- Enter your access key and secret access key.
- Click Connect.
- You are now connected to the StackPath Storage Bucket with Cyberduck.
Update permissions for public files
In some cases, by default files are set to public. StackPath recommends that you set your files to private.
- In Cyberduck, click Preferences, then click Transfers, and then click Permissions.
- Uncheck Group and Others to make your files private by default.